I love pistachios in so many ways! Really, I love anything related to pistachio’s flavour and even colour! So when I found this recipe I knew I should try it!
And now I can say it’s one of my favourites! First of all because it’s delicious and secondly because I could adjust it to make it without sugar. Yep, no sugar added!
We can’t say it’s a zero-sugar recipe because we have to consider the sugar from the pudding mixture I used, but anyways… it’s still healthier than a regular recipe!
I simply used stevia instead of sugar and for that there’s no secret: if you want to substitute the sugar in other recipes you can add the same amount of sugar of stevia.
You can follow the recipe in my video above, but here’s the written recipe if you prefer this way:
Pistachio Muffin Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup stevia (or regular sugar)
- 1 package pistachio pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar for about 1 minute.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat a little more. Add in pistachio pudding, baking powder salt and milk.
- Add flour and mix everything until the flour has been incorporated.
- Divide the batter among muffin cups and bake it for about 20 minutes at 450º F.